Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. We have the following vacancy and are looking for talented individuals with a strong desire to contribute to humanitarian work and commit to the aims and values of MSF to join our team in Taipei.
Marketing Officer (Acquisition) (Taiwan)
Under the direct supervision of the Fundraising Manager, this position is responsible to implement and manage marketing programmes that aim to acquire new supporters and donors, while maintaining communication with existing donors and supporters.
- Targeting the public, independently develop, implement and manage year-round operation of supporter recruitment and conversion activities and campaigns, as well as donor acquisition and engagement programmes via various channels.
- Ensure all activities, campaigns and programmes are delivered within the planned budget and timeline, and produce results tracking and post-campaign reports based on timely and accurate data analysis.
- Planning, implementation, and monitoring face-to-face (F2F) strategy and campaigns
- Closely monitor the activities, programmes and trends in the market
- University graduate
- 3 years working experience in marketing & sales; fundraising experience in NGO sector is an asset
- Strong project management skills, able to steer project within the budget and the timeline with minimum supervision
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin, proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience in people and performance management
- Knowledge on digital marketing is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Strong interest in world affairs
- Clear commitment to the aims and values of MSF
How to apply?
Please apply with a letter of motivation (in English) and full resume (in both English and Chinese, with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to email@example.com before 23rd April 2018. Application may be closed in advance should a suitable candidate be identified. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and will be treated in strict confidence.