Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in Hong Kong is looking for a talent individual with a strong desire to work in an international NGO to fill the following position based in Hong Kong:
Marketing Officer (Community Engagement)
The major responsibilities are:
- To assist in the preparation and execution of existing and new community engagement programs and be fully responsible in liaising with external and internal parties, writing creative and engaging copy, proofreading and correcting content, public speaking, negotiating with vendors, budget planning, monitoring and managing program spending to ensure fundraising target is met etc.
- To conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies for awareness raising and fundraising purposes
- Assist in the preparation of presentation content and delivery of community talks to different sectors, organize exhibitions or activities in universities or youth centres with the aim of generating leads
- To ensure the planned programs are delivered within the planned budget and timeline
- To be responsible for the systematic collection, review and analysis of market information to identify market trends, new opportunities and challenges
- To develop and manage networking and engagement programs to enhance the relationship with individual/corporate donors, supporters, and the wider community
- To monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- To work positively and co-operatively on joint initiatives across the organisation as and when required
- To support the Fundraising team on other ad-hoc marketing, donor service and administrative duties as required
- To organize internal training programs to reinforce organizational culture
- To assist in the liaison with printing house and designer to proceed with artwork development for the programs/events
The Ideal Candidate
- University Graduate
- 3 years working experience in marketing; customer service; telemarketing; event; donor service or fundraising experience in NGO sector is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Good computer knowledge including but not limited to MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), etc.
- Hands-on experience with database, particularly CRM will be an advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese and English, Putonghua will be an advantage
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
- Strong sense of responsibility and willing to work overtime
- Commitment to the aims and values of MSF and strong believe in how the function of fundraising add value to the work of MSF
How to apply?
Send your motivation letter and full resume with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.