Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. We have the following vacancy and are looking for talented individuals with a strong desire to contribute to humanitarian work and commit to the aims and values of MSF to join our team in Taipei.
Lead the fundraising team in the MSF Taiwan office to devise and formulate the office’s fundraising strategy, and subsequently implement, manage and evaluate the fundraising programmes that aim to achieve fundraising KPIs, including income, acquisition of new donor, as well as existing donor’s retention and cultivation for the Taiwan Office.
- Responsible for MSF Taiwan’s overall fundraising strategic planning and execution
- Initiate and implement fundraising campaigns in order to raise the amount of donation income as set in the annual plan within pre-agreed budget.
- Responsible for annual fundraising budget, including expenses budgeting and donation income forecast, activity calendar planning and KPIs setting.
- Explore and identify new fundraising channels, donation methods, service providers, partners, campaigns and initiatives; manage and monitor the channels to optimize efficiency.
- Initiate and implement donor acquisition campaigns in order to achieve income targets as set out in the annual plan.
- Supervise jointly with the functional supervisors, where available, the Digital Officer, Senior Donor Service Officer, and the Marketing (Acquisition) Officer to ensure effective the implementation and monitoring of the respective campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day working relationship with internal departments and external service providers in support for timely implementation and monitoring of the fundraising campaigns
- Maintain existing major gift donors, at the same time identify and liaise new potential targets for donor acquisition.
- University graduate
- Minimum 7 years working experience in marketing, with 2 years’ experience in in supervisory role; fundraising experience in NGO sector is an asset
- Good sense in profit and loss analysis
- Experience in team management and mentoring
- Strong interest in the mission of MSF and able to use the value how his/her marketing experience in contributing to the mission
- Excellent proficiency in written English and Chinese
- Committed to deliver objectives; results oriented
- Strong project management skills, able to steer project within the budget and the timeline with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical ability in evaluating results and recommending changes to strategies
- Strong marketing sense and performance driven mindset
- Attentive to detail
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
How to apply?
Please apply with a letter of motivation (in English) and full resume (in both English and Chinese), with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to [email protected]. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and will be treated in strict confidence.