Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. We have the following vacancy and are looking for talented individuals with a strong desire to contribute to humanitarian work and commit to the aims and values of MSF to join our team in Taipei.
Donor Services Senior Officer
Manage donation processing and provide donor services to optimize operation efficiency and donor satisfaction. Reporting to and support Fundraising Manager in achieving the objectives set in the Annual and Strategic Plan; also work closely with HK and Taiwan Fundraising (including DSU) team and IT team in designing, deploying and managing the donation procedure which falls within legal, global and MSF movement’s compliance framework
- Originate and implement ideas and methods to streamline existing procedures and processes to achieve greater operations efficiency. Optimize the operation & resources utilization; adopt various measures to improve productivity.
- Advises Fundraising Team on fundraising campaign mechanisms and donation processing flow to ensure collection of donor and donation information are in compliance with the format of the donor database that would facilitate data retrieval and analysis
- Develops new and maintains existing donation collection gateways to ensure greatest ease, efficiency and best fit according to changing behaviors over time of the general public in making donation to MSF
- Day-to-day management of third party service providers to ensure agreed service standards are delivered; Produce briefing(s), and monitor and review performance of service providers
- Supervise contracted and part time staffs to ensure delivery of donor services and donation processing in line with annual and strategic plan. Coordinate the training and coordination of work of all volunteers involved in donor service.
- University graduate
- 7 years working experience, in which at least 2 year should be of a supervisory level
- Experience in donations processing in non-profit organizations or banks / financial institutions is an asset
- 2 years experience in customer service.
- Customer service oriented
- Attentive to details
- Good computer knowledge
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Good understanding on banking credit card or direct bank transfer operation
- Experience in system or database management
- Well understanding on HK privacy ordinance regulation
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
- Strong sense of responsibility and willing to work overtime
How to apply?
Please apply with a letter of motivation (in English) and full resume (in both English and Chinese), with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to [email protected]. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and will be treated in strict confidence.