Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. We have the following vacancy and are looking for a talented individual with a strong desire to contribute to humanitarian work, and commit to the aims and values of MSF to join our team in Taipei.
To support Taiwan office for all IT-related operations.
- Direct work with Taiwan staff for their IT requests; escalate requests to HK IT team for supports if necessary.
- Work with HK IT team for any IT system and network maintenance.
- Work with HK IT team to ensure secure IT environment and backup systems.
- Ensure compliance to internal policies and local regulations, where applicable, for IT security and infrastructure.
- Negotiate service level agreements with local service providers and monitor service delivery to ensure the agreed targets and standards are met.
- Where needed, work with HK IT team to support and provide technical services to offices in Asia.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Management, or similar field
- Minimum 2 years’ related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and similar applications
- Familiar with TCP/IP, network equipment, internet and network security, and e-mailing
- Experience in maintenance of website systems management (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP), as well as CRM systems maintenance
- Experience in Payment, AWS, AZURE cloud platforms a plus
- Independent, motivated, mature with ability to work under pressure
- Proactive, quick-thinking, problem analysis and solving; ability to adapt to unforeseen situations
- Willingness for continuous learning
- Willingness to work irregular hours, when necessary
- Good communication skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
How to apply?
Please apply with a letter of motivation (in English) and full resume (in both English and Chinese), with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to [email protected]. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and will be treated in strict confidence.
- 本科毕业生，主修资讯科技, 电脑管理相关专业本科或相关同等学历
- 熟练操作Microsoft Windows丶Microsoft Office等的应用程式
- 熟悉TCP/IP丶网络设备丶互联网, 网络安全及电子邮件的操作
- 具备参与网站系统维护管理 (Linux，Apache，MySQL，PHP) 和CRM系统维护经验