Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) in Hong Kong is looking for a suitable individual with a strong desire to work in an international NGO for the following position to be based in Hong Kong:
The major responsibilities of this position are:
- Assist in overseeing maintenance & security of office premises, facilities & equipment to maintain a secure, safe & healthy work environment in the HK office, and regional offices.
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the running of MSF HK office.
- Assist in logistic administration to support operations of all office and business departments.
- Assist in maintaining accurate records of organisation’s inventories and assets, and manage storage & storeroom to ensure assets are secured and efficient use of office space.
- In collaboration with the Finance team, to maintain the proper procurement procedures and ensure the procurement processes are in compliance with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Support the management and development of the administration team to ensure they perform at a competent level for the development of MSF HK and its regional offices and branches.
- Prioritize the works of messenger/cleaner when Administrative Officer is not available.
- Provide efficient reception service and administration and clerical support to the office.
The Ideal Candidate
- Post-secondary education or above, with minimum 5 years of experiences in general office and facilities administration, administrative policies & procedures in a medium sized organization
(Candidates with lower academic qualifications and over 8 years of office and facilities management experience will also be considered)
- Recent experience in office renovation and relocation projects of medium sized organization is a plus
- Knowledge of procurement/administration in public/non-profit making organization
- Systematic, well-organized
- Enthusiastic, self-motived and proactive
- Able to work both independently and as part of the team
- Collaborative and being flexible to work with different departments
- Good time management and problem solving skills
- Communication (listening, negotiation, influencing, verbal & written) in English & Chinese with internal & external parties
- Able to Multi-task and work under pressure
- Professional attitude, open and approachable
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Committed to the aims and values of Médecins Sans Frontières
How to Apply?
Send us your motivation letter and full resume with expected salary and date of earliest availability by e-mail to [email protected]. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected is solely for recruitment purpose and will be treated in strict confidence. Please read the “Personal Information Collection Statement” before providing any personal data to Médecins Sans Frontières Hong Kong Limited.